Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Tips for the ADHD Adult In-Person
We'll discuss ADHD through a neurodiversity-affirming lens, including:
- Characteristics of ADHDers
- Why ADHD is not a disorder
- Dealing with societal expectations and pressures
- Having a job and adulting with ADHD
- Minimizing/avoiding ADHD burnout.
Bonus for ADHD parents– tips for supporting your ADHD kids.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Adults Teens
- Adult Education/Instruction Health and Wellness
Registration has closed.